Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Fun


So this is our first real winter in 8 years. I didn't realize how much I missed the snow. I still haven't mastered driving on the slick roads, but that's what AAA is for! We've been doing a lot of sledding and playing outside. Brendan asked Santa for a snowboard last year, which I thought was silly since we lived in Arizona, but he's getting plenty of use out of it now. He is getting much
better and I especially love to watch Jer's mad
skills as he flies face first down the hill! I actually got talked into tubing, which I haven't done since my 13th birthday (that's when Nina and I had our tubing "accident") It was fun and only a few people looked at me funny as I screamed and cheered that I hadn't died! Brendan is planning an ice fishing excursion with his grandpa in a couple of weeks, so that should be fun.


1 comment:

Nina said...

I miss the snow! Looks like you guys are really getting into it!