
Today I was inspired to go to Joanns and buy a pattern and fabric to make matchey dresses for the girls. Since I've never sewn clothes before I opted for the easiest pattern I could find. It was an "EASY...1 HOUR PROJECT!"
It was not easy! It took almost 7 hours and a huge migraine, but I got it done. It turned out as cute as I could expect for my first. Ann Marie loves it and is so proud that her mom made something special just for her. I'm hoping that the next one goes a lot quicker and isn't quite so confusing!
YAY ME!

2 comments:
Great Job! It looks great. I love the fabric choice. I have to say, I hate patterns. I think they make things more complicated. So much for EASY:)
cute dress. everything always takes me like 10 times longer than it should. but you didn't give up! You are such a good Mommy.
Post a Comment