Thursday, May 22, 2008

Schools Out




So the kids finished school yesterday........and they are ALREADY BORED! It's only been one day! I have the flu bug and so I haven't been able to entertain them as much, but still....

We were thinking about escaping the heat and going to Idaho for a month or two, but it's such a long drive, and I'm still tired from the last trip. They want to go to summer school (weird I know) so that may be an option too! I've never felt so unprepared for summer before.

Normally we would be at the pool or an inside playground, but there is a measle epidemic here, and I don't want to take any chances! I guess they are just going to have to entertain themselves.

Memorial Day weekend is coming up and we are thinking about going camping, but I don't know how excited I am too go being sick........UGH....what a miserable start to summer! Thank goodness there is a light at the end of the tunnel.........BIG SURPRISE FOR AUGUST!(stay tuned for details)

1 comment:

Nina said...

hey, whats with the big suspenseful ending??? We miss you guys so much by the way. Sorry to hear you are sick.