Holy cow I can't believe it's already been almost a month! Soon after my last post we packed up the van and headed to Utah and Idaho where we've been for the last 4 weeks. We just got home around 3:30 am with a broken air conditioner and temps reaching up to 111.....YIKES! (I'm such a whiner about the heat!)
So although my plan was to escape the heat and head up for a nice relaxing stay with the kids...that didn't quite happen. It was cold and rainy most of the time we were there and everyone was sick and grumpy (most of all me)
It wasn't without it's good points though! Brendan finally learned how to ride a bike on two wheels! Traci gave Ann Marie the cutest perm...and it actually TOOK! and Mae Noelle learned to talk and communicate so much! Overall I'm glad we went, but it's nice to be home too....well it would be if it weren't so darn hot! Kelsey came to stay with us for a while so we are going to keep busy and try and stay cool! She has shown quite a talent for photography so I'm going to be taking her around see how she does with that!
On a side note....the exciting news for August has been moved up to July!(and no I'm not prego)

1 comment:
dang your kids are good looking! must be "hammon" genes. :') Well, i guess we have to give Jer some credit.
Post a Comment