So we've spent our token year and a month or two here in Tucson and so it's time to move on. With all that's happening with my mom and stuff we've decided that it would be best to be closer to home. So we are moving to Utah. It doesn't seem real, but in a couple of weeks we'll be Utahans! I hope that it's going to be the best thing for our family. We've thought about it a lot, and I think we're making a very good decision. It will be the first time that we'll have a lot of family close by to help with the kids and plenty of friends for our kids to play with! I'm not exited to pack up the again, but at least we can probably officially call ourself moving pros!
So that's the big news! We'll have plenty of room at our new house, so we expect to see everyone on their way through!!!
Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats on the move!
I refuse to call you guys "Utahans." You will always be an Eastern girl to me that just happens to born, raised, and now lives in that mountain states. Maybe someday I can imagine you being a "West Coast" girl living in northern Cali or something, but NEVER a Utah.... whatever. :') Since you have chosen to live there though, I will just have to resolve myself to you being "transplanted" but still not native. hmpff.
Post a Comment