Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Spring Break Projects
While the kids are out of school we are trying to keep busy until we take our big camping trip this weekend. Today we
played with my new transfer paper and made "my favorite food" plates. The kids had so much fun coloring their faves and then watching them get scanned and come up on the computer. We then printed them on the "magic paper" and cut them out. We soaked them in water and poof....they have special plates of their very own to keep forever and ever....future evidence of what picky eaters they really were! It was so fun and they turned out so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Our Spring Break begins at 4pm tomorrow so I will definitely need some more instructions about how to do this wonderful project!! How cool. I really love it. By the way ... PUT SOME PICTURES OF BRENDAN AND ANN MARIE UP!! I miss them and want to see their beautiful faces. Von and Trey were asking for them on Easter. :'(
Post a Comment