Thursday, March 13, 2008

OH the dedicatioN!


I was looking for ideas for Ann Maries walls when I stumbled upon this! It is sequined canvas and I just love it. The person who did this actually hand sewed each sequin on all of these but didn't recommend anyone else doing it! I'm sure it was grueling......

I was thinking about maybe finding an old dress at a thrift store that has already been sequined and stretching it on a canvas but I just don't know. I'll post the final product when I figure out what I'm going to do, find the time to do it and then actually go through with the process....check back in a few months! :)

2 comments:

Nina said...

Wow, I love it! I will keep my eyes peeled for a short cut for you.

ehammon said...

Gorgeous! But, since I don't have a girl and probably never will the pragmatic side of me has to come out. It reminds me of why I may be o.k. with just having boy's! Girl's and Girl pretty things are TOO MUCH WORK. But, they are very gorgeous.