
So I just got back from my first trip to Las Vegas! It was so amazing! Us girls had a blast even though it was very cold! We actually ended up driving through a blizzard in the desert on the way! We didn't do much drinking or gambling but we did walk about 5 miles! We definitely left an impression on Sin City as we screamed..."GO BIG OR GO HOME" We shopped, we rode the roller coaster, we saw our favorite famous psychic Sylvia Browne and even got to ask her a question. We danced and sang and ate buffet! Overall it was a blast and until my friend lost her camera at the Bellagio we were on top of the world. So unfortunately, I don't have many pictures because I left my camera in the car and so all our pictures are gone. So sad!

No comments:
Post a Comment