
When we found out we were having our third we felt totally prepared. We knew what was coming, how it was going to feel and what it was going to be like. But instead of the dark little brown haired brown eyed munchkin we were expecting....Mae Noelle came out a little Blond beauty with big blue eyes. I didn't really think that having another toddler was going to be much of a challenge. I had already done it twice and it had been smooth sailing. Then Mae decided to start walking at 7 months. After that day I was in uncharted territory. She has had us on ours toes since the start. I have never seen such a busy body with so much spunk! She is now 16 months old and is talking like crazy! Today she came over and started counting as she spit out chocolate hearts. She knows what she wants and is very quick to tell you yes, no or DON'T! My favorite is how she walks around saying Thank You all the time...it's nice to feel appreciated! She hates everything and anything touching her head. So it's quite a challenge to get pigtails in! She loves to dance and her favorite artist is Alison Krauss. Anytime she hears a little bluegrass she will drop what's she's doing to go and strut her stuff. She is already full into the color on everything mode, and I find myself saying prayers of thanks to Mr. Clean at least twice a day!
Overall I'm scared to death of what is next to come with her, but as long as I keep laughing it will remain an adventure to treasure!

1 comment:
O.K. I love Mae's impish grin! When I look at the beautiful pictures that you have taken of her I think of something I read ... but from what book? I'll have to think about that. "When she was good, she was really good. But when she was bad, she was horrible." ( I think that I like that quote because it describes me!)
Post a Comment