10 years ago
Things on my to do list today
#1 Clean the house
#2 Move old furniture out to make room for our new couches#3 Take the kids to the park
#4 Make an apple pie to go with the creme brulee ice cream I just bought...YUM!
#5 Shampoo the area rug
what I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire
Go and buy a secluded English Estate and decorate and have tea parties all the time. I'd also like to start my own charity. It would just be nice to be able to be with my family all the time and not have to worry about having to go to work. We would work from home together if anything!
3 of my bad habits
1. Not doing laundry until there's nothing left to wear!
2. Eating fast food
3. Starbucks caramel apple spice with whip cream (those darn starbucks are everywhere!)
3 places I have lived
1. Raleigh, NC
2. Tucson, AZ
3. Salmon, ID
5 jobs I have had
1. Part time Preschool Teacher
2. Fitness Technician
3. OPC for Wyndham Resorts
4. Waitress
5. Sandwich maker at Steak Escape
5 things people don't know about me
1. I'm a really picky eater. I would never say anything, but there are lots and lots of foods I hate!
2. I like to drive really really fast. (when my kids aren't in the car)
3. I stopped drinking soda and now I can't stand it!
4. I LOVE Willie Nelson and begged my husband to let me chase down his tour bus when I was eight months pregnant...he said no :(
5. I am completely codependent on Jer. I hate to be away from him even for a day. Luckily he's the same way! But we don't get anything done when we're together!

2 comments:
I always thought Jeremy looked like Willie. Now I know why you married him:)
a million things I could say... this whole blog thing is pretty cool. Why yes I am behind on the times! I like you and Nina's blogs so much that I think I will may start my own like Mike has been telling me to do for a year now.
But, about the soda pop! So, since I have had Andrew. I cannot drink even one sip of anything carbonated. It makes me feel EXACTLY like I did when I had to go take the 3 hour grueling Glucose Test. So, sick ... in a completely I am going to dye pregnant way!
Post a Comment