
I find myself still as frustrated as I was after I found out that my kids were not going to get any use of the hundreds of dollars worth of new school clothes that we had bought. Their new school requires uniforms. I totally understand why schools go in that direction. Unfortunately I have yet to find uniforms that I think are cute and stylish. I'd like my kids to go to school looking a little sassy, but instead they wear the same boring things day in and day out. I was bored out of my mind the other day and started thinking about making my own uniforms. I went in search of patterns and found some cute ideas. I was thinking about all the different fabrics you could use to really play it up. I want to make a dark gray wool jumper and line it with a dark blue satin and see if I can make it reversible? I have no idea! Any suggestions would be helpful.

1 comment:
O.K. I know that I am commenting on everything. But, I am making up for lost time! Do Brendon and Ann Marie go to a public school? Why do they have to wear uniform's? I love that Von can just wear whatever he feels like ... and then spend the whole day wiping his burgers and dirty face on it. So gross!
Post a Comment